Looking for a way to apply that boundless enthusiasm you wake up with every morning? We can help. At SONIC, you get great pay, flexible hours and a cool uniform—while doing the job you love.
As a SONIC Carhop, you are part of an elite group, filling a role offered by no other company. Being a Carhop (aka super cool food server) is like being an astronaut, only you work in a drive-in restaurant instead of space, and the food’s way better. You’re responsible for serving and delivering that food safely and efficiently, ensuring our guests have a truly out-of-this-world experience at SONIC Drive-In restaurants.
SONIC Carhop server duties may include:
• Ensuring that all restaurant menu items meet operational standards
• Greeting all guests in a polite and friendly manner with a smile
• Making accurate change quickly and efficiently for restaurant guests
• Carrying and balancing a tray weighing up to 25 pounds
• Serving our guests in a timely manner
• Clearing trays from our guests’ cars
Carhop server requirements:
● Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
● Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
● Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
● Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC
● General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
Additional Carhop server Qualifications…
● Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous service to our restaurant guests!
● A willingness to cross-train on all the stations – it never gets boring here!
● A team player keen on cleanliness and safety.
Sure, classic cars and vintage threads may be things of the past, but the Sonic Drive-In experience will always be groovy, right on, awesome, wicked, fab, the bee’s knees, cruisin’ . . . you get the picture! It’s downright sensational!!
All that’s missing is you, so APPLY TODAY!
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.